Located on the East Side of Plymouth Avenue from about 1896 to 1909.
It served many Village Functions, until 1909, when it was purchased by the First Baptist Church and moved to its present location. It was used as their Church for 16 years. A new Church was built-in 1926, which is why the 2 tract houses were moved. The Old Hall became a residence and was still there in 1995, directly across from the Church.
Photo is the back side of the building.