1926 – The Brick School with all of the student body in front.
This picture shows where it was built onto in 1915.
It is the back-end where the fire escape is and the section is lighter than the rest.
The top floor of the building housed the High School.
The bottom left by the fire escape held the 1st grade.
The front corner facing the camera was for the 7th grade.
The bottom right corner held the 8th grade.
The corner in the back, that is not visible, was for the 2nd grade.
There were two white wooden buildings behind this building.
One held the 3rd and 4th grades.
One was for the 5th and 6th grades.
The brick building was torn down in 1961.
One of the wooden buildings was moved to East Park Street for a residence.
The other wooden building went to the fair grounds to house the Fancy Work.