1913 photo of the first School built-in 1901, back view.
Probably taken from the top of the new Brick School that was built-in 1904.
The Pioneer Building can be seen at the far left and note the Out Houses in the picture.
This area is what has been called “The Triangle,” where all roads meet at the Hub of the Horse Shoe.
Hwy 30 is on the left and Elm Street is to the right.
The new Brick School with lots of trees. The first school can be seen in the middle.
The road is Hwy 30 and it was only an unpaved trail at the time. Creaseys Building is a the end.