Black Canyon Dam

Built and became operational in 1925.

A right of way of canals through Government land was acquired in 1937.

A Diversion was started on the Payette River, about 15 or 20 miles this side of the Black Canyon Dam.

Work was completed in 1939 and was a great boon to farmers in this area.

Comments are closed.